Step 1 Enquire:
No referral needed to enquire and enroll in programs. Read the requirements below to assess your situation and feel free to call our office at (250) 385-7410 or email email@example.com for more information.
Who can apply?
All Bridges programs are open to all women, self-identified women and members of the LGBTQ+ community who have been imapcted by violence or trauma at any time in there life. To get the most out of our programs, women are individually assessed and are required to:
- be out of crisis
- be out of an abusive relationship and not be actively engaged in crisis level disputes with abuser(s)
- have taken any necessary legal steps to ensure safety (restraining order, peace bond)
- have a support system in place
- have safe living conditions
- have children settled in school/daycare
- have supports in place for staying clean and sober throughout the program
- and have clear motivation for employment, and/or volunteering and education
Step 2 Assessment:
An in-person interview will determine your eligibility for one of our programs. We will help you determine areas of your life that require support and accompany this with community referrals. We will also assist you if you require further personal development elsewhere, before attending one of our Programs.
Step 3 Program Intake:
Once assessment is complete and eligibility is determined, we will find a program that is right for you. If you are eligible, we ensure your personal support system requirements are in place to register you in a classroom, match you up with a Case Manager and provide you with the next steps.
Agencies who identify prospective participants may contact Bridges for more information, or ask the women they refer to please contact us directly.