No referral needed to enquire and enroll in programs. Read below to assess your situation. Enrollment into programs is ongoing, contact our office at (250) 385-7410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and find out about what program will work for you.
Who can apply?
All Bridges programs are open to all women, self-identified women and members of the LGBTQ+ community who have been impacted by violence or trauma at any time in their life. To get the most out of our programs, women are individually assessed and are required to:
- be out of crisis
- be out of an abusive relationship and not be actively engaged in crisis level disputes with abuser(s)
- have taken any necessary legal steps to ensure safety (restraining order, peace bond)
- have safe living conditions
- have children settled in school/daycare
- have motivation to stay clean and sober throughout the program
- and have clear motivation for change, learning, employment, volunteering or education