Bridges Online Employment Program is a safe, confidential online environment to address the impacts of trauma, abuse and/or violence, and to assess your career path while you build computer skills.
FREE in select areas across British Columbia - call us to find out more
What to Expect from Bridges Online Programs?
- A self-paced, flexible schedule that fits your life
- Regular coaching and support calls with a facilitator
- Access to your own laptop!
Are You Eligible?
- Unemployed or working less than 20 hours a week?
- Impacted by trauma, abuse and/or violence?
- Ready for A Change!
Supports for Your Success
Extra supports may be available to help with childcare, transportation, as well as up to 10 trauma counselling sessions.
Join the Classroom
Log in to the online classroom by clicking on the Log In button.